To better serve you, AHU has partnered with a consortium of like-minded accredited colleges and universities that share online course offerings in Acadeum.
A course taken through this consortium is considered institutional credit and will impact your grade-point average just like any AHU course would. AHU is offering this option to you to assist you academically for reasons such as:
- to repeat a course
- to complete a course not currently offered at AHU but required for graduation
- to increase your grade point average for eligibility to an AHU program
- to guarantee that course will be accepted at AHU
AHU pre-approved these courses so you can be assured of the following:
- financial aid will be applied to the courses
- the course will count toward your residency, part-time, or full-time status at AHU
- unlike transfer courses, consortial courses are included in your AHU cumulative GPA
- tuition is the same as other courses you complete at AHU
- there is no need for transient approval request
How to request an Acadeum course:
- Students can log into the Acadeum portal and request approval for a course. Please be sure to enter in the comments section the reason for taking an Acadeum Course. This will help with determining your eligibility when reviewed by AHU.
- AHU will review your course request through the Platform, while taking into consideration eligibility, and will either approve or deny the request.
Registration or withdrawal from an Acadeum course:
- Please note: upon registration of a course in Acadeum you consent to payment of the course.
- It is your responsibility to let AHU know if you have withdrawn from a course in Acadeum.
AHU students can access a list of pre-approved courses through Acadeum.