The Office of Admissions will be available to students on campus in GB 117 and virtually through ConexEd starting Nov. 1st, 2021. We are available Monday -Thursday 8:00 am EDT to 4:30 pm EDT and Friday 8:00 am EDT to 3:00 pm EDT. At the end of this message, we have included our contact information. All office voicemail messages are checked daily.
Q: What is the Summer 2022 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Summer 2022 is March 1, 2022
Q: What is the Fall 2022 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Fall 2022 is July 1, 2022.
- Application and documents to complete your file must be submitted by this deadline.
Q: Where can submit my documents?
AHU accepts official transcripts hand-delivered in a sealed envelope, or by mail to:
Attention: Office of Admissions
671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
For electronic requests without a drop-down option showing AdventHealth University, please send to Admissions@my.ahu.edu.
If submitting recommendation forms or essays for program admissions, you may use the upload feature on my.ahu.edu under the Apply to a Program area.
Q: What if I cannot take my ACT or SAT for admission to the university?
- ACT and SAT admission requirements will be waived for general studies admission cycles.
- We do encourage students that have taken the ACT or SAT to submit them to AHU.
- AHU Still requires the ACT and SAT for consideration for Merit Scholarship and the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
Q: How will I be placed in courses if I did not take the ACT or SAT?
- Please review the course descriptions for the placement requirements. View Academic Placement Testing
- To inquire about the specific placement test required for you, please email Deena.Weiss@ahu.edu
Q: How can I ask general questions?
- For general questions please email Enrollment@ahu.edu to ensure your questions are being addressed quickly.
Q: How can I contact an Admissions Specialist?
- For application status questions please contact your Admissions Specialist:
Last names A-L: Leira Paredes
Last names M-Z: Radha Chebolu
An Admissions representative is also available through chat.