The Office of Admission and Enrollment Services is currently working remotely on your behalf. We are fully operational and committed to supporting our AHU applicant and student community. We are available Monday -Thursday 8:00 am EST to 4:30 pm EST and Friday 8:00 am EST to 3:00 pm EST. At the end of this message, we have included our contact information. All office voicemail messages are checked daily. Here is an update to our available services while online:
Q: Will the summer trimester start on time?
- Full Summer term and First 7-week Summer sessions will begin May 4th. AHU will be ready to begin all classes via remote learning platforms.
Q: What is the Fall 2020 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Fall 2020 will be extended from July 1st to August 1st.
Q: Where can submit my documents?
- While campus is closed, please email any documents to Admissions@my.ahu.edu.
Q: What if I cannot take my ACT or SAT for admission to the university?
- For Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 only ACT and SAT admission requirements will be waived.
Q: Can I still apply for the Fall 2020 BS in Nursing program?
- The BS in Nursing application deadline has been extended from April 15th to May 15th.
Q: All TEAS testing sites are closed, what do I do if I cannot take the TEAS for the Fall 2020 BS in Nursing application cycle?
- No TEAS scores are required for the Fall 2020 intake. Students who have already taken the TEAS and passed it may be given preferential consideration. Students who have taken the TEAS and have not passed one or both sections, will not have to retake the test.
Q: Can I still apply for the Fall 2020 BS in Nuclear Medicine program?
- The BS in Nuclear Medicine program deadline has been extended from May 15th to June 15th.
Q: Do I need to complete the essay requirement for the Nuclear Medicine program?
- No essay will be required for the Fall 2020 intake.
Q: How do I submit my recommendations for the Nuclear Medicine program?
Q: How can I ask general questions?
- For general questions please email Enrollment@ahu.edu to ensure your questions are being addressed quickly.
Q: How can I contact an Enrollment Counselor?
- For application status questions please contact your Enrollment Counselor:
Last names A-L: Leira Paredes
Last names M-Z: Tatiana Zuniga