The Office of Admission and Enrollment Services is currently working remotely on your behalf. We are fully operational and committed to supporting our AHU applicant and student community. We are available Monday -Thursday 8:00 am EDT to 4:30 pm EDT and Friday 8:00 am EDT to 3:00 pm EDT. At the end of this message, we have included our contact information. All office voicemail messages are checked daily. Here is an update to our available services while online:
Q: What is the Spring 2021 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Spring 2021 is November 1, 2020.
Q: What is the Summer 2021 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Summer 2021 is March 1, 2021
Q: What is the Fall 2021 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Fall 2021 is July 1, 2021.
Q: Where can submit my documents?
- While campus is closed, please email any documents to Admissions@my.ahu.edu.
Q: What if I cannot take my ACT or SAT for admission to the university?
- ACT and SAT admission requirements will be waived for general studies admission cycles.
- We do encourage students that have taken the ACT or SAT to submit them to AHU.
- AHU Still requires the ACT and SAT for consideration for Merit Scholarship and the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
Q: How will I be placed in courses if I did not take the ACT or SAT?
- Please review the course descriptions for the placement requirements. View Academic Placement Testing
- To inquire about the specific placement test required for you, please email Deena.Weiss@ahu.edu
Q: How can I ask general questions?
- For general questions please email Enrollment@ahu.edu to ensure your questions are being addressed quickly.
Q: How can I contact an Enrollment Counselor?
- For application status questions please contact your Enrollment Counselor:
Last names A-L: Leira Paredes
Last names M-Z: Tatiana Zuniga