The Office of Admission and Enrollment Services is currently working remotely on your behalf. We are fully operational and committed to supporting our AHU applicant and student community. We are available Monday -Thursday 8:00 am EDT to 4:30 pm EDT and Friday 8:00 am EDT to 3:00 pm EDT. At the end of this message, we have included our contact information. All office voicemail messages are checked daily. Here is an update to our available services while online:
Q: What is the Fall 2020 General Studies admission deadline?
- The application deadline for Fall 2020 will be extended from July 1st to August 1st.
Q: Where can submit my documents?
- While campus is closed, please email any documents to Admissions@my.ahu.edu.
Q: What if I cannot take my ACT or SAT for admission to the university?
- ACT and SAT admission requirements will be waived for general studies admission cycles.
Q: When is the application deadline for the Spring 2021 BS in Nursing program?
- The BS in Nursing application deadline for Spring 2021 is August 15.
Q: All TEAS testing sites are closed, what do I do if I cannot take the TEAS for the Spring 2021 BS in Nursing application cycle?
- No TEAS scores are required for the Spring 2021 intake. Students who have taken the TEAS and have not passed one or both sections, will not have to retake the test.
Q: Can I still apply for the Fall 2020 BS in Nuclear Medicine program?
- The BS in Nuclear Medicine program deadline has been extended from May 15th to June 15th. If you are interested in applying to the BS in Nuclear Medicine program after the deadline, please contact your Enrollment Counselor or Academic Advisor
Q: Do I need to complete the essay requirement for the Nuclear Medicine program?
- There is no longer an essay requirement
Q: How do I submit my recommendations for the Nuclear Medicine program?
Q: How can I ask general questions?
- For general questions please email Enrollment@ahu.edu to ensure your questions are being addressed quickly.
Q: How can I contact an Enrollment Counselor?
- For application status questions please contact your Enrollment Counselor:
Last names A-L: Leira Paredes
Last names M-Z: Tatiana Zuniga