When reading the Scriptures, did you ever wish you could visit the sites where some of its stories took place? Nothing can ever give more insight into the Bible and its messages than a personal trip to the Bible lands. We invite you to travel with us in the footsteps of Jesus to see, to hear, to taste, and to experience the places where the prophets and the apostles lived and worked. This type of trip can also be an eye-opening experience for a study of world religions, such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
$2,910 (6 credits of tuition) + international airfare. For ADU students who register, per religion course additional fee of $500. Minimum 20 participants and double hotel room occupancy.
Contact Professor Stefanovic who will register you for up to two of the following classes in Spring 2019: RELB 103-Tour Introduction to the Bible (3 crs); RELT 368-Tour World Religions for the Healthcare Professions (3 crs); RELB 379-Tour Lessons on Living: Biblical Perspectives (3 crs). After you are registered, financial charges will appear on your ADU student account.
All payments should be made through ADU Finance Office toward ADU Bible Lands Tour. Sign up by making the first payment of $1,000 by December 1, 2018. Full payment of the balance will be due on February 1, 2019.
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellations after March 1, 2019 will result in a partial refund only.
As part of the tour costs, we will be purchasing basic travel insurance for each person on the tour. If you want you may purchase additional coverage on your own.
The tour is subject to safe travel conditions in both countries.
International Airline Tickets
Purchase by yourself the int’l ticket based on the flight schedule that will be emailed to you. If you travel separately from the group, you are responsible for the transport between airports and hotels. For lodging outside of the group travel dates, make your own arrangements.
Zdravko & Bozana Stefanovic, (407) 702-9923
Zdravko.Stefanovic@adu.edu; ADU Office: GE#107
Monday April 22, 2019 – Departure from Orlando (MCO) to Athens (ATH), Greece.
- Tuesday April 23 - Arrive in Athens, Greece and transfer to the hotel. See the change of the guards in front of the Greek Parliament.
- Wednesday April 24 – Visit the ancient Acropolis and its museum. Stand on Areopagus where the Apostle Paul addressed the group of Greek philosophers. Stroll by the Temple to Zeus. Shop in famous Plaka. Overnight in Athens.
- Thursday April 25 – Visit the ancient city of Corinth with the ruins of Acrocorinth in the background. Tour the ruins of the temple to Apollo and the Bema where the Apostle Paul spoke. Stop by the Corinth Canal. Free time in Athens.
- Friday April 26 - Travel to Meteora and make a stop by Thermopylae Battle Monument. Overnight in Kalambaka.
- Sabbath April 27 – Tour the spectacular monasteries in Meteora built by the ancient monks on the “columns of the sky.” After lunch, return to Athens for overnight.
- Sunday April 28 – Fly to Tel Aviv. On the way to Galilee visit Mount Carmel with a spectacular view of northern Israel. Overnight in Nazareth.
- Monday April 29 – Visit the Bahai Temple in Haifa. Enjoy a meal from Jesus’ time before touring the historic Nazareth village. Visit the Church of Annunciation. Overnight in Nazareth.
- Tuesday April 30 – Sail on the Sea of Galilee. See the remains of Peter’s house in Capernaum. Visit the Church of Beatitudes. After lunch travel to Jerusalem through Jordan Valley. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Wednesday May 1 – Walk on the Temple Mount then through the City of David and Hezekiah’s Tunnel. Free time in Old Jerusalem.
- Thursday May 2 - Visit Qumran, famous for Dead Sea Scrolls and Masada, King Herod’s desert fortress. After lunch float in the Dead Sea. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Friday May 3 - Explore Jerusalem’s sacred sites the Mount of Olives with Gethsemane, Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Welcome the Sabbath at the Western Wall.
- Sabbath May 4 - Observe the Sabbath service in the Great Synagogue. Relax at the Garden Tomb and the SDA Study Center. Visit Bethlehem then transfer to the airport in Tel Aviv.
Sunday May 5 – Arrival in Orlando (MCO).
An unforgettable life-changing experience!