Graduation Live Video Stream
Live video streams of all Orlando graduation ceremonies will be available at this page or at the AHU Youtube channel.
Welcome Family and Friends!
We look forward to you joining us at our Graduation Celebrations. The AHU Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremonies will occur in a modified faced-to-face format. Even though this year's event will be different and unique, we want to make this event very special for each graduate, their family, and their friends, so please pay special attention to the event protocols and procedures outlined below
Orlando Campus: The Graduation Ceremonies (A-C) will be held on Monday, April 26, 2021 and Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at:
1199 Clay Street
Winter Park, FL 32789
Each Ceremony will last one hour.
Denver Campus: The Denver Ceremony (D), will occur as a live virtual ceremony on Monday, April 26, 2021.
Please review the ceremony schedule below for more detailed information.
|Ceremony||Department Grouping||Date||Ceremony Start Time||Arrival Time||Doors Close|
|Monday, April 26, 2021||9:00 a.m. EDT||8:15-8:45 a.m.||8:50 a.m.|
|B||Occupational Therapy||Monday, April 26, 2021||1:00 p.m. EDT||12:15-12:45 p.m.||12:50 p.m.|
|C||Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice,
Doctor of Physical Therapy
|Monday, April 26, 2021||5:00 p.m. EDT||4:15-4:45 p.m.||4:50 a.m.|
|D||AHU Denver Graduates||Monday, April 26, 2021||4:00 p.m. MDT/
6:00 p.m. EDT
|A||Health and Biomedical Sciences,
|Tuesday, April 27, 2021||9:00 a.m. EDT||8:15-8:45 a.m.||8:50 a.m.|
|B||Master of Science in Nursing,
|Tuesday, April 27, 2021||1:00 p.m. EDT||12:15-12:45 p.m.||12:50 p.m.|
|C||Bachelor of Science in Nursing||Tuesday, April 27, 2021||5:00 p.m. EDT||4:15-4:45 p.m.||4:50 p.m.|
Family and Guests
Please direct your family and guests to visit this website for more information about graduation, any updates, and to view the post ceremony slideshow.
Please always follow the directions of staff personnel and security officers. The instructions below are to ensure everyone's safety while complying with the facility's regulations.
Before the Ceremony:
- The graduate and their guests will have to arrive together to be able to check-in, therefore carpooling is strongly advised.
- All graduates and guests will be required to check-in before entering the sanctuary. Please have your ID ready upon check-in.
- When you and your party arrive, please make your way to the check-in stations.
- Please ensure that you and your guest(s) arrive with masks. At the check-in stations, all graduates and guests will be required to change their masks to a university-issued mask.
- Take note of the arrival window for your ceremony and please arrive on time. All Graduates and their guests must arrive together within the allotted 30-minute window stated above. Your party will not be allowed to check-in until all members of your party are present.
- The parking lot will close 15 minutes prior to the start of each ceremony. Anyone who arrives outside of the specified arrival window will not be granted access to the event. No exceptions.
- Ensure you have your ticket with you when you arrive at the ceremony. Please print your ticket or have your ticket ready on your phone to be scanned when you approach the check-in station for quick processing. Please have your ID ready upon check-in.
- Only ticket holders will be granted entry to the event.
- All attendees will have their temperatures checked upon arrival. If anyone in your party has a temperature outside of the acceptable range, the whole group will be denied entry.
- Each attendee will receive a safe attendee wristband if their temperature is in the acceptable range, their mask is worn correctly, and their ticket is valid.
- Once you have cleared the check-in station, please follow the directions of the ushers to the sanctuary to be seated. Graduates and their guests will be seated by program/department.
- Please do not bring any extra items into the sanctuary, such as flowers, balloons, large purses, strollers etc.
- If you have any questions or require ADA accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All graduates and their guests are expected to abide by all AHU COVID-19 guidelines:
- Please always maintain social distancing
- Masks are mandatory. Wear masks correctly (covering nose and mouth) while on the premises
- Wear your safe attendee wristband
During the Ceremony:
- The Commencement Ceremony is held in a church sanctuary so please remember the following:
- No food or drink is brought into the sanctuary
- No noisemakers, cat calls, or yelling in a disrespectful manner during the ceremony
- Please silence all phones and electronic devices
- A professional photo will be taken of each graduate. Flash photography should not be used in the vicinity of the University photographer since this could potentially result in a less than optimum official photo of the graduate.
- Please remain seated throughout the ceremony. Do not move into the aisle during the ceremony.
After the Ceremony:
- Please promptly exit the building when instructed to do so.
- Follow the directions of the parking attendants to safely exit the lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for tickets?
- The link has been provided in the email that you received from Marching Order.
- Do Graduates need a ticket to attend the ceremony?
- Graduates do not need a ticket but will receive a GradPass that they will need to present to gain entry to the event.
- How many tickets is each graduate allowed?
- Two tickets.
- Where do Graduates sit during the ceremony?
- Graduates will be seated with their guests. Graduates of the same program will be seated in the same section, socially distanced, in their pods of 3 persons (1 graduate + 2 guests)
- Can guests be seated as soon as they arrive?
- No, all members of their party of 3 will be seated together after check-in.
- Are children included in the 2 tickets allotted to each person?
- Yes. Two allotted tickets include adults or children of any age.
- If I do not want to attend the in-person ceremony, how can I view the graduations?
- Each graduation ceremony will be livestreamed. The link to access the stream is _ and will be available on April 26 and 27, 2021.
- Who does the 300 person limit for each ceremony include?
- Graduates, Guests, Event Staff, Calvary Staff, OPD Officers, and Photographers
- If the 300 person limit is not reached, will students be allowed extra tickets?
- No. Graduates will only be allowed 2 tickets.
- Will masks be provided?
- Yes, masks will be provided to all graduates and guests at check-in
- What happens if I or my guest arrives Late outside of the arrival window for my ceremony (listed on the graduation site)?
- Late arrivals will not be allowed into the event. The parking lot will close 15 minutes prior to the event. In the event that this occurs, please note that the group will have the option to watch the livestream of each ceremony.
- Where can I find my arrival window?
- The arrival window is located on the guest ticket and grad pass, and in the ceremony schedule above.
- If a graduate or guest, or event staff member has a high temperature, what will happen?
- The Graduate and their guests will not be allowed into the event.
- The Event staff member will not be allowed into the event.
- Will there be flower sales during the graduation?
- Will baby strollers or car seats be allowed?
- No Strollers will be allowed. Car seats allowed.
- Is there a specific place I should park?
- Yes, all graduates and guests will park in Parking lot B(this parking lot is located on Minnesota Avenue)
- How early can I arrive?
- You can arrive 45 minutes before the start of your ceremony. Please see the website for your specific arrival window.
- When will I be allowed to check-in and be seated?
- Check-in and seating will begin 45 minutes before each ceremony start and will end 15 minutes before ceremony start. Please see the website for your specific arrival/check-in window.
- If I have a question about graduation, where do I go?
- Please visit the graduation website and if you need further assistance email email@example.com.