Orlando Commencement Ceremony
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
|Ceremony||Department Grouping||Date||Ceremony Start Time||Arrival Time||Doors Close|
||Tuesday, April 26, 2022||11:00 a.m. EDT||9:30 a.m. EDT||10:50 a.m. EDT|
||Tuesday, April 26, 2022||4:30 p.m. EDT||3:00 p.m. EDT||4:20 p.m. EDT|
1199 Clay St.
Winter Park, FL 32789
Venue and Parking Map
Tickets are required for all attendees. Graduates should secure tickets for their family, friends, and guests via the Marching Order website.
Please indicate in your marching order form and email the Graduation committee if you need special accommodation for a guest or graduate.
Family and Friends Resources
- $96 per night. Please use discount code: LEHOSP
- Amenities: Parking and breakfast included
- Book with this link to receive a special rate
- Amenities: A la carte breakfast and Keurig coffe makers in the room.
- Call the reservation line 1-866-247-3571 and request AdventHealth rate.
- Amenities: Pool, Starbucks, hotel restaurant serves breakfast and dinner (no lunch currently)
Activities for your family and friends:
Information Regarding Visas for International Guests
International student family members planning to travel to the US for graduation can contact the International Student Office for information/supporting documentation required to obtain a visa. Please send an email to AHU.International.Students@ahu.edu stating your request to attend the ceremony. The International Student Office will then send an email with instructions.
Denver Celebratory Eventh2>
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. MDT
Location: Littleton Seventh-day Adventist Church