The AdventHealth University Physician Assistant Program’s mission is to educate knowledgeable and compassionate individuals as spiritually cognizant healthcare providers who embrace a mission of service to others.
Mission Supported Goals
- Mentor and retain outstanding educators
- Support a nurturing and spiritually enriching learning environment.
- Graduate students who will all be successful on the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE)
- Promote students’ commitment to service learning experiences
- Prepare highly qualified individuals from diverse backgrounds(4) to provide exceptional whole-person care(4)