Applying for Graduation
Submitting a Graduation Application will enable you to register for your capstone course(s) and provide us with the details we need to plan for the ceremony. Complete the Graduation Application and email it to Registrar@ahu.edu. A graduation fee of $115.00 dollars will be assessed to your student account upon processing and approval of your graduation application.
|Graduation Date||Application Deadline|
- Graduates must have a Graduation Application on file in order to access Marching order.
- Register and obtain tickets via Marching Order
Log Into MarchingOrder.com
How to Use Marching Order
- Look out for registration link via your @my.ahu.edu email.
- Select 'New User', then 'Register', then enter your email to receive your password email.
- RSVP for Graduation via Marching Order site. If you are unable to attend, please indicate using the Marching Order form and review the Diploma Release Checklist.
- Submit the recording and the phonetic spelling of your name.
- Submit your graduation-themed photo in regalia or professional dress.
- Submit your personal message
- Reserve tickets for your guests. Each graduate is allowed a maximum of 4 tickets. Children 3 years of age and older require a ticket. Children 2 years of age and younger do not require a ticket, but must sit on an adult's lap.
- Complete these steps before the site closes on March 26, 2022.
How to Order Regalia
All graduates must order their regalia online through Oak Hall. Regalia includes cap, gown, hood, and tassel. All regalia will be mailed directly to the students. There is no additional charge to order your regalia.
How to Dress in Regalia
Use these videos for guidance on how to wear your regalia.
- How to wear Certificate Regalia
- How to wear Associate Regalia
- How to wear Bachelor Regalia
- How to wear Masters Regalia
- How to wear Doctorate Regalia
Receiving Your Diploma
Diplomas are mailed six to eight weeks after the end of each trimester. To ensure there is no delay in sending your degree, please complete the following steps:
- Check for Holds. All holds except for the alumni hold must be cleared before degrees are conferred and mailed. Check your student account for holds.
- Complete Exit Loan Counseling. If you received student loans while attending AdventHealth University, you must complete exit loan counseling on the National Student Loan Data System website. When selecting a college, make sure to choose AdventHealth University (03115500). Complete Exit Loan Counseling
- Acquire Business Office Clearances. You can view your student account ledger to see if you have a zero balance by logging in with your user name and ID at https://my.ahu.edu/academics/Mars/student-account.
To make an online payment, log in with your user name and ID to https://my.ahu.edu/university-services/financial-services.
- Complete the alumni survey. You must complete the alumni survey prior to receiving your diploma. This survey will be emailed to you from the Office of Alumni Services. Check both your personal email on file or your school-issued email account.
- Complete the Proficiency Profile Assessment. The ETS* Proficiency Profile was developed to measure and demonstrate the outcomes of general education programs in order to help institutions improve the quality of instruction and learning. The Proficiency Profile Assessment applies to undergraduate at both the Orlando and Denver locations. An email will be sent to your school-issued email account from the Office of Institutional Effectiveness: Sylvia.Bondanese@ahu.edu
Graduates may order diploma frames through Church Hill Classics
Graduates and guests may order graduation announcement through Jostens.
Professional photos will be provided to each graduate at no additional cost.
More information about official graduation will be made available soon.
Academics – my.ahu.edu
- Transcript Request
- Check your degree audit
- Contact registrar’s office
Mementos and Merchandise