AdventHealth University has one and two bedroom apartments available for unmarried students (with no children) that are enrolled at AHU. For pricing, please call (407)896-5869.
To apply, you must first be granted acceptance, at minimum, to General Studies. Once you've received access to my.ahu.edu, you may fill out an application and pay the $200 deposit online.
Acceptance to the University does not guarantee placement in student housing. Placement is based on availability, eligibility, and seniority. AdventHealth University Student Housing contracts are effective for one trimester. If accepted, a Student Housing Handbook will be mailed to you with your housing confirmation. Please refer to the Handbook for additional information.
Student Housing Features
- Furnished living room, dining area, bedrooms, and kitchen appliances.
- On-site laundry and recreational facilities.
- Free shuttle rides between the apartment complexes and the University.
- Access to a wide variety of food options at Florida Hospital's cafeteria and University Café
- Night security provided by Campus Safety.
AdventHealth University is a substance-free environment and upholds a no-use policy for alcohol, drugs, smoking, and illegal substances. The University also maintains a no-weapons policy.
Student Housing Contact Information
3310 N. Cornell Ave. Apt. 1
Orlando, FL 32804
Office Phone: (407)896-5869
Dean's Phone: (407)896-5865