Transferring Credits

Already have a few courses under your belt? Here are some tools to check if your existing credits match up with our requirements, including course equivalencies for graduates.

Transfer Credit Evaluation System

We have a large collection of previously evaluated courses on file. The Transfer Evaluation System® is a database used to see which of your classes will transfer. The TES® database is an ongoing project; college and university courses are added on a continuing basis.

The final, official determination of credit acceptance is made by the Office of the Registrar and/or Department Chairs. Students wishing to transfer to AdventHealth University receive an official credit evaluation upon acceptance to the University.

View the Transfer Evaluation System (TES)®

Couldn't find your course in TES®?

Don't worry. If a course does not appear in TES®, you can always submit a request for evaluation. First, here is some important information about transferring credits:

  • The Office of the Registrar will transfer credits from regionally accredited schools only.
  • We will only transfer in courses for the undergraduate programs. For questions regarding equivalency for graduate-level programs, please contact the Department.

Current Students: Did you take a course that wasn't transferred?

Send a message via with the course name, course code, and complete name of the school at which you received credit for the course. The Office of the Registrar will be happy to review your transcript for possible transfer.

In some cases, we may need some additional information on a course to determine if it will transfer. In that case, the Office of the Registrar will send an email to your official AHU email requesting a Course syllabus from the year you took the course.

You can find the complete Transfer Credit Policy in our Academic Catalog.

Request a Transfer Credit Evaluation