AHU Fall Open House
October 19, 2022
Come see all that AHU has to offer at our Open House. Meet our staff and current students, tour our facilities, learn about our programs and have all your questions answered.
Apply for Free
Join us for Open House and receive a voucher to waive your application fee*.
Questions and Answers
- What is financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I sign the FAFSA
- When do I apply for financial aid?
- What type of financial aid is available?
- How soon will I hear what financial aid I will receive?
- When does financial aid come out?
- Do I have to attend full time to receive financial aid?
- What is the AdventHealth University Federal School Code number and address?
- What kind of financial aid am I eligible for if I have a prior bachelor’s degree?
- What paperwork do I need to complete if I only want Bright Futures and/or the Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)?
- What does it mean to be chosen for verification by the Student Aid Report (SAR)?
- How does financial aid work if I withdraw from class?
- How do I transfer my financial aid information from another institution to AdventHealth University?
- Which office should I contact for help with finances?